Coronavirus Patient Policy:
The offices are currently following the guidelines set by the CDC.
- Our cleaning procedures are above the recommended measures to better ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
- Patients are asked a series of questions recommended by the CDC before making an appointment.
- If you have a sore throat, fever, fatigue, loss of smell or respiratory symptoms, or have been out of the state in the last 14 days…you must reschedule your appointment.
- For contactless service, there is a contact lens and glasses pickup window for your safety.
- We are limiting non-essential visitors in our office, including vendors and the number of people tha t can accompany patients during their visit.
- Upon Arrival, stay in your car, call the office and you will get further instruction on how to proceed into the office.
- Patients will have their temperatures taken upon arrival and will not be permitted in the office if it is elevated.
- Patients having elective surgeries, must have a negative Covid test before each surgery.
The office is now open our regular hours 8 am- 5 pm Monday thru Friday.
Thank you from the Atlantic Eye Center and Cape Cataract Staff.