As your healthcare provider, our top priority is the health and safety of our patients, staff and community.
- We are currently following the guidelines set by the CDC.
- We have increased our cleaning procedures above the recommended measures to better ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
- If you have been out of the country with the past two weeks, or have contact with an infected person, please reschedule.
- We are limiting non-essential visitors in our offices, including vendors and the number of people that can accompany patients during their visit.
- If you have any cold or respiratory symptoms: cough, or fever, please reschedule your appointment.
- If you have an eye emergency, provided you don’t have a fever, you will be seen.
- All elective surgeries will be rescheduled to a later date.
Thank you from the Atlantic Eye Center Staff