As your healthcare provider, our top priority is the health and safety of our patients, staff and
CORONAVIRUS PATIENT POLICY
- We are currently following the guidelines set by the CDC
- We have increased our cleaning procedures above the recommended measures to better
ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
- Masks are optional at this time.
- We are limiting non-essential visitors in our offices, including venders and the number of people
that can accompany patients during their visit.
- If you have respiratory symptoms: cough, or fever, please reschedule your appointment. If you
are coming in for a non-emergent routine eye exam and have a fever, please reschedule until
you feel better.
- Upon arrival, stay in the car, call the office and when a room is cleaned and ready, we will call
you back to enter the office.
- Patient asked to enter the office alone, unless there are documented special needs to consider.
- Patients having elective surgeries, must have a proof of vaccination or a negative covid test
before each surgery.
- Atlantic Eye Center is open Monday thru Friday 8 am-5 pm.
- Cape Cataract Center hours Monday thru Thursday 6 am-4 pm
Thank you from the Atlantic Eye Center and Cape Cataract Staff