The offices are currently following the guidelines set by the CDC.
- Our cleaning procedures are above the recommended measures to better ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
- If you have been out of the state in the past few weeks, or have contact with an infected person, you will need to reschedule your appointment.
- We are limiting non-essential visitors in our offices, including vendors and the number of people that can accompany patients during their visit.
- Patients are asked a series of questions recommended by the CDC before making an appointment.
- Patients will have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- If you have a sore throat, fever, fatigue, loss of smell or respiratory symptoms then you must reschedule your appointment.
Elective surgeries have begun as of June 1, 2020.
Patients having elective surgeries must have a negative covid test before surgery.
The office is now open our regular hours 8 am – 5 pm Monday thru Friday.
Thank you from the Atlantic Eye Center and Cape Cataract Center Staff